• A design department staffed by graduate mechanical engineers who are able to undertake detail design work of a hydraulic and mechanical nature. Equipped with the latest CAD software, they are able to provide detailed drawings as well as 3d modelling. Competantly staffed to provide clients with close liason and project planning.
• A workshop with the facilities for the fabrication and repair of mechanical systems.
• Hydraulic torquing of bolts/nuts to 4300 Nm.
• A workshop for the building, over and testing of hydraulic and pneumatic components. Work on all makes of equipment is undertaken. Our test facility has a total installed power of 110kW. It has full electronic data logging facilities to record the results of components under test. This provides clients with actual proof of the condition of a components or the success of a particular repair.
• Skilled staff who undertake hydraulic systems installations, pipe work installation repairs and/or fault-finding work on site, on vessels, even during the passage to the next destination.
• A fully equipped machine shop with CNC milling; CNC turning and CAD/CAM.
• A store and trade counter for the supply of hydraulic components and classification society approved bulkhead sealing system for pipes and electrical cables.
20 Freedom Way
P.O. Box 407
Phone: +27 (0)21 552 2505
Fax: +27 (0)21 552 2624
Meridian Systems Handle The Following Products
• Danfoss Hydraulic Components.
• Danfoss Valve Actuators For Ships & Offshore.
• Danfoss Industrial Controls.
• Sauer Sunstrand Piston Pumps & Motors.
• Sauer Danfoss Hydrualic Components.
• Hydranor Marine duty Control Valves.
• Bauer-Nilson Hydraulic Motos.
• CSD Sealing Systems For Pipe & Cables.
• SF Stainless Steel Hydraulic Pipe Fittings.
• Sormec Marine Cranes.